Tuesday, May 25, 2010

tomorrow is another day

Well, its official.   I did not win the Stampin' Up! Artisan Award contest.   :(

I did not expect to win, so its not that much of a let down.  I ended up rushing to get things done before the Iowa trip and then found out I could have had 10 extra days to tweak things.  Oh well, it is what it is. 

It was its own accomplishment just to finish everything and send it in on time.  Take pleasure in the small things.


So today I needed to knock out the Thank Yous for the golf tournament donations.  I decided to just copy last years Thank Yous.  No need to reinvent the wheel!



Spring Solitude (retired looooong time ago).  Basic black, real red and whisper white cardstock.  Versamark ink.  Black grosgrain ribbon, silver cording, silver embossing powder, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8 circle punches and dimensionals.

I had to make 14 of them.  Luckily they were pretty easy and I got them done in a few hours.



They are 4 1/4" square. 



I printed out the logo onto whisper white cardstock.  Otherwise I think they are pretty self explanatory.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am going to print up a nice little thank you onto whisper white to go on the inside.  Then they'll be done and I don't have to worry about it until next year.  The boy will be a senior next year and that will be the last time the hubs has to organize this.  Its alot of stress for him. 


Alrighty then, Dancing With the Stars Finale is on right now and I would love to stay up and see who wins.  But I'm going to be responsible and take some meds and go to bed.  I feel much better today and I want to keep it that way.  I predict the winners will be Derek and Nicole.  I'll see tomorrow if I'm right.

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me.

Blessings, b.


No comments: