Wednesday, May 12, 2010

running here......running there.........



running everywhere!

It seems as though I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off lately.  I've been wanting to post on here for days but the kiddos have finals they've been working on and they are still on the computer when I go to bed.  So I'm going to try and be real quick this morning, before I have to go running again to work. 

You know, if I was literally running, I'd be much thinner. 

I have a workshop/class tomorrow night and have been stamping up a storm!  BUT, I'm not going to show you anything today because I haven't made a final decision on which projects I'll be doing.  Sorry...

But I will show you some pics from the golf tournament on Friday. 



These are the goodie bags I made for the golfers.  They had a water bottle, coffee gift card,  Jolly Ranchers, Dicks coupons, and extra tees and a scratch off from Nevada Bob's.



This is our good buddy Scott.  It was a beautiful day to golf.  

We of course had a problem though.  After everyone checked in and started playing, one of the guys put all the prizes in my hubby's truck.  Well, somone must have  been watching because, they broke the window and stole the TV, the special putter and 2 doz. golf balls.  

SO, the children and I had to run to Best Buy and buy another TV and run down to the golf course before the raffle.




Here is my hubby doing the raffle. 

Then the cops came to take a report and he had to leave me in charge. 



This is Chris.  He may be a little guy but I swear he has a megaphone for a voice box.  He stepped up and helped me out with the rest of the prizes.  Thank you Chris!


Anyhow, the guy that won the TV was one of our band dads and he gave the TV back to us to return to the store so the band could keep that money.  What a great guy! 

Needless to say it was a successful fund raiser.  My hubby raised almost $2000 for the band. 

And it just goes to show that, there are some really mean people in the world but there are so many more wonderful ones.  I for one, am keeping the faith. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to have a special post for you tomorrow. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: