Tuesday, May 4, 2010

quickie

Quickie post today.  Oh, I know what you're saying, " Beth, can you actually be quick?"  hmph...................

I had to kick the girl off the computer so I can put up my beautiful scrap page because I promised you stamping today.  So I have to be quick.

This is for my "everyday, whatever" scrapbook that I keep open so I can drop stuff in to scrap later.  Remember when I talked about my Epiphany day

Medallion stamp.  Whisper white and Pacific Point cardstock.  Pacific Point ink.  Basic black journaler and dimensionals. 


This is an 8 1/2 x 11 page.  Pacific Point is an old "In Color" that is coming back in July.  It just so happened to match the ticket/stickers perfectly.  Sometimes I'm glad I keep too much stuff.




It looked like it needed a little something more so I added the black line all the way around.  It seemed to tie things together better.  Good thing I wasn't trying for a straight line. 




I am a scrappy scrapper.  I keep the scraps of the day, receipts, tickets, napkins, etc...............  I think it helps tell the story and make it even more interesting.  Although it may not be interesting to anyone else but me right now. 

Okie dokie, she needs back on so I'll be getting to bed.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you scrap something for yourself soon. 

Blessings, b.

1 comment:

Chris Occhipinti said...

I love the 'little touches' (like the tickets and the wavy outline) you always add to your work, Beth. It's that personality that defines you and your memories.
I always enjoy reading your blog entries...I'm glad I 'found' you again after meeting and hanging with you so long ago at convention 2005!
Chris O.
Olympia, WA