Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I plan on loving on my veggies a little (a few of the leaves on my green beans are turning yellow, why?).  Weeding.  Watching Its Complicated on PPV.  Gettting a hair cut.  Stamping. 

Oh yeah, and laundry.

I did not make Mother an official Mother's Day card this year.  I know, why not?  I guess because at the last minute we decided to visit last week and then we sent her flowers.  She loves getting flowers. 

Anyway, here is the card I made her last year




My own dear mother passed away over 26 years ago.  I am very lucky to have many special women in my life right now though.  You'll be hearing more about my mom later this week.

So today, I want to share this card with all of you.  Every woman I know, even if she doesn't have children, has been a mother to someone, somewhere, sometime, somehow.................

Happy Mother's Day!

Blessings, b.

No comments: