Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1st day of school!

I have pics but they are in the camera still. The boy drove both him and Robin to school. All by themselves! This is the first year we aren't carpooling and it felt very strange.

Then I got Grace to school. She has a teacher I don't know this year. She only cried some last night but was really letting it go in the car today. She always does this. This week and hopefully only 1/2 of next week she'll be like this. She has several friends in the class though. She hates change. That's my fault. I really hate change too. But it didn't help that her teacher this year didn't have a meet and greet before school started. That always helps her get adjusted because she'll know who is in class with her. Big 3rd grader now. I hope she adjusts quickly.



And me? Well, I only cried a little bit. I can't help it! I hate seeing her upset. I can remember being so nervous every single year when school started. Even up into high school. I was incredibly shy. Still am. So I was feeling her pain. And no, she didn't see me cry. Sunglasses are a beautiful thing.




Anyhow, I have a very busy day today. I have a lady coming over that I've never met before and I'm a little nervous about it. I got cleaning to do! But I wanted to show you some of the display boards from convention. See if you can spot my projects. I saved these pics from another site and now realize you can't see them bigger. Let me see about that.







Later peeps!




No comments: