Thursday, August 27, 2009

PUNCH IT!


naturally serif die cut, 1/2"circle punch for the cover, choc. chip striped wide grosgrain, scallop edge punch, book ring



I've been wanting to make one of these nifty things since forever. I saw something similar on another blog (can't find it now) and said to myself, "I can do that!" Of course it took me days to get it done. It was really pretty easy though. (eta: I found where I saw it, check it out: Diana Gibb's blog)

I don't own every punch we sell but I do have alot. I punched and labeled each one and made a cutie pie little book. This is so helpful when I look through the catalog. I can see right away which punch will work! AND, as I accrue more punches I can easily add a page.


I also punched out little 1/2" circles and gave it some faux dry embossing. Cool eh? My plan was to have it say "punches" but it wouldn't fit.

I love my little punch book! Would you like one too? Anyone who places an order of $50 (before s&h, tax) between now and Aug. 31st will receive one with their order. So get online or go through your catalog and get an order together and I'll get one of these ready for you pronto!

Here are the promos going on right now:


  • Recruiting Promotion
    Dates: July 15 - August 31, 2009
    Promotion Details:
    Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with the limited-time $85 Mini Starter Kit. my code is: murrietastamper


blessings,
b.

No comments: