Monday, August 24, 2009

Build-A-Bear

Howdy peeps! I feel like I didn't get a weekend at all. How about you? Did you have a nice weekend? Tell me what fun stuff you did and I'll pretend it was me :)


Remember last time I said a little sumpin' sumpin' about Build-A-Bear? (or BAB to us cool people).

Stampin' Up! has partnered with BAB and has made a line of:
  • 3 different stamp sets
  • 6 different die cuts
  • 2 different embosslits
  • Designer Series Paper

No, I didn't make these cutie things here. I ripped this off the website. There are so many ideas you can come up with! Here is a card I took too.Isn't she sweet? My 2 girls must have 6 or 7 BABs between them and I'm trying really hard not to go overboard here and get everything. The stamp set is really sweet but I know the little one would love to dress and redress the die cut bears. What to do, what to do?

The Holiday Mini Catalogs were shipped out last week, so let me know if you didn't get one. I'll be posting the catalog here on September 1st. That is when you can start ordering the BAB products. I know, its hard to wait that long. Sorry, didn't mean to tease..............

I have something special I want to show you but I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Back to school nite for the big kids.

catch ya tomorrow, b.

No comments: