Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOOKEE!!!!


Do you see my name?! Convention check-in started today and one of my buddies sent me this pic. I'm so bummed I'm not there! But this totally made my day! I was so excited, emailed it to my hubby, made each child come over and look at it, sent it to my downline friend and basically just gazed at it with giddy pleasure. Am I overreacting? Maybe so but...........its so much fun! Thanks again Susan!


Since today officially kicks off convention, I finally can show you the display samples I made. Keeping these under cover has been really hard.

I got 4 new stamp sets and had to make 3 cards, 2 3D projects and 1 scrapbook page for each one. These are the stamp sets the convention goers are getting in their bags. I can't really say that I would have bought any of these. I kinda groaned when I first opened the box. Not being able to go anywhere to see other samples made it really fun though. Any ideas I came up with were totally mine and that was kinda satisfying.

All of these were made with the new set called Hello Again You can click on them to see them bigger.

Schoolbook Serif alpha, Hello Again, Playground buttons, Sherbert buttons, scallop edge punch, old olive, cameo coral, pixie pink, apricot appeal ink, old olive cameo coral, whisper white cardstock, stampamajig




Wouldn't this be a perfect size box for a gift card to a romantic restaurant or maybe some jewerly?
Hugs and Wishes (retired), Hello Again, Old olive, real red, basic black inks, kraft, choc. chip, whisper white and old olive cardstock, real red wide grosgrain ribbon. Used the scoring blade on my trimmer to make the dry embossing around the edges








This one is my favorite from this set. Wouldn't this look cute hanging by my front door?

Hello Again, Warm Words, Polka Dot Background, certainly celery, old olive and whisper white cardstock, certainly celery, old olive, pink passion, lovely lilac and bashful blue inks. Sherbet and Playground buttons, small oval punch, $1 spot Target frame painted with white acrylic paint tinted with Brocade Blue reinker. I freehanded a cloud stencil from some scrap paper and sponged the clouds





Hello Again, kraft, whisper white and old olive cardstock. Whisper white craft ink. Old olive, tempting turquiose, choc. chip and summer sun ink. Distesser from the cutter kit.



This is the last one I made for this set and I was struggling. My least favorite from this set.

Hello Again, Polka Dot Background. Whisper white and real red craft ink. Real red, whisper white and kraft cardstock. Rose wide grosgrain ribbon and letter from the On Board chipboard. I used the Colluzzle to make the circle then used my corner rounder with the guard off to make the scallops. The heart is embossed with clear powder to make it stand out more but you can't see it here.




My sewing machine was pooping out on me here. Same design as the frame but made with just sponging the layers.

Hello Again set. Old olive, whisper white and not quite navy cardstock. Old olive, bashful blue, so saffron, rose red inks. Playground button. Again I just used my cloud stencil and sponged. I did the same for the ground. Super easy card!


Well, thats it for the Hello Again set. I hoped you liked them. I can't wait to see more pics from convention and see what the others came up with.


I'll show you more samples tomorrow. Maybe I'll have more convention pics to show too. Have a happy day and GO STAMP SOMETHING!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! love your projects