Thursday, August 6, 2009

first order

I'm just now realizing I forgot to post what I was getting on my first order. Which hasn't shipped yet! :( I kept it to $150 although I could have gone so much more. But these darn kids are talking about needing clothes and backpacks and shoes for school. Geez! They're so needy!

It took me days to finally figure out what was most important. Way too many options! I would have a list figured out and then I'd change it. Trying to spend my money wisely. The other problem..........I hate to spend money. Its true. Give me a piece of coal and I can squeeze out a diamond. hows that for a mental picture? never mind......................

Here's something funny, as I'm writing this the boy comes in and tells me, "We need to go to Super Target today"

Oh really........................"why is that son?"

Then he proceeds to tell me all the things he needs.......today.

Just made of money aren't I?

Okay, back to why we're here:

bigz clear large scallop square die I cannot wait to use this!!!
medallion background stamp so pretty
wood grain background ahh like wood
jumbo wheel bright blessings
scary skeleton This was one of those I kept hemming and hawing about. The skeleton is so cute though!
DSP cast a spell I wasn't sure about this either. I mean really, do I send out Halloween cards?
DSP soft suede patterns hope I picked the right color
1 1/4 inch wide choc. striped grosgrain ribbon I wanted to get this in each color
autumn harvest I have wanted this forever and finally sucked it up and got it
Country morning hostess set ahh like chickens too
DSP Merry moments matches the Christmas set SU! sent
crushed curry ink pad I already have soft suede, dusty durango and melon mambo


The rest was just regular stuff: adhesive, dimensionals, vanilla paper, catalogs. Hopefully everything will ship today and I'll get it Monday.

If you don't have your catalog yet you can just click on the little picture over there and see it or let me know you want your very own and I'll getcha one.

No comments: