Saturday, November 28, 2009

happy birthday honey!

Today is my hubby's birthday.





He hasn't decided what he wants to do yet today. But I know it will involve ice cream. He views ice cream as its own food group.


I also got just a little stamping time in yesterday. Here is his card,


Woodgrain background, heart from Cheep Talk and Happy Birthday from a retired set. Kraft, basic black, soft suede, very vanilla cardstock and Merry Moments DSP. Soft suede, ruby red and basic black inks. Square scallop punch, dimensionals, silver brads and a black Sharpie.


I didn't really think about the scallops not being manly until I looked at the card here. Oh well, too late now. I guess I should have just made them squares. When you have a million child interruptions you tend to lose your train of thought.



I wanted black brads but didn't have any so I used my Sharpie to make my own. Groovy eh?



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I tried to cut my finger off while slicing the turkey. Its okay now but it sure makes typing a hassle.



Whats funny though, is that right after I sliced my finger and had to go get it taken care of, my BIL tried to finish slicing the turkey and cut his finger too. Not as bad though, thank goodness. Would you like a little blood with your dressing?



I will have some Christmas projects for you on Monday. Thanks for stopping by.



Blessings, b.


ps. the pecan pie was delicious!

No comments: