Sunday, November 8, 2009

punchy turkey

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was productive, getting paperwork done (grrr.....car insurance) and getting my Brownie projects together. Cross your fingers that I pull it off without a hitch.

Oh yeah, the kids did make dinner on Saturday. Homemade pizza. Do the words "dough from scratch" mean anything? Overall, it was pretty good. I purposely didn't take any pics. Protecting the innocent and all that ................


hmm....I thought I had a few of these from last year but, I can only find this little turkey.

Isn't he cute? This little dude was so easy to make.


Retired alpha, I don't remember the name and Fall Harvest wheel. More mustard and choc. chip ink. Choc. chip, more mustard, really rust, pumpkin pie and very vanilla cardstock. Paper piercer, large oval punch, scallop circle punch, three flowers punch, 1 1/4" circle punch.

Pretty self explanatory on putting him together. I think Grace might have made this one. We put him on a place card for Thanksgiving dinner. We had also made napkin rings with him. I wish I had a pic of that. They were adorable.

So now, go forth and produce turkeys, ye pilgrims!

Blessings, b.

No comments: