Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful for you

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

I did get some wonderful stamping time in yesterday. Not as much as I would have liked, but I gotta take what I can get.

I've been wanting to make a candle for awhile now. This isn't what was in my head but things kinda morphed away from the original. What's new eh?



Bright Blessings jumbo wheel and Autumn Harvest set. Watercolor paper and kraft cardstock. Black Stazon, more mustard, old olive, soft suede and ruby red inks. Aquapainter, vanilla taffeta ribbon, sponges and glue dots.


Isn't it cute? Its sitting in my bathroom right now. I probably will burn it but will keep an eye on it to make sure nothing happens. Like the whole thing going up in flames.



I used the Stazon and my Aquapainters again. I just love how that orange pops!





I made a matching card to go with it. Maybe I'll give it as a Thanksgiving gift to my MIL. We're going to her house for the turkey. Hmmm.......decisions, decisions.........
On Monday be sure and check out my SU! website www.stamperbeth.stampinup.net for the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA . There will be special online only specials everyday this week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
b.

No comments: