Tuesday, November 24, 2009

matchy matchy

There's a line in the movie "The Wedding Date" where she says they look too "matchy matchy". It'll make sense in a minute.

Anyhow, remember the candle from yesterday?


Well, I told you I made a card to go with it.

Same stuff as before, Bright Blessings jumbo wheel and Autumn Harvest set. Very vanilla, soft suede, watercolor paper and kraft cardstock. Soft suede, more mustard and ruby red inks. Wide vanilla grosgrain ribbon, misc. button, hemp, distresser from the cutter kit and glue dots.


See, matchy matchy.

I really wanted to put some Crystal Effects on the word "Blessings" but when I went to use it, it was all dried up. I guess I need to order more. I think that would have finished off this card just right.



Again, I dig on that orange popping off the card.

Okay, I'll have more to share tomorrow. AND, I know you're dying to see the Disneyland pics.


Oh, wait! Have you gone to my SU! website yet to check out the Thanksgiving deals? Don't miss out on the great deals www.stamperbeth.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: