Monday, November 2, 2009

Late Night Stampers

This morning I got an email from Kelly at the Late Night Stampers yahoo group telling me that this card was going to be featured Nov. 3rd for their group.

Well, thank you very much (said in my best Elvis voice).

Now, I have heard of this group. I know they have alot of challenges but other than that I don't know much else. I did just go and sign up to be in their group (you can go and sign up too, it was really easy) and am looking forward to participating in everything they got going on.

Okay, now here is me being me....................I hope they click on the blog name and find this current post (did you know you could do that? Click on the blog name and you'll be brought to the current posts/page. Cool eh?) because I don't so much love that card and I wouldn't want them to think that is the best I can do 'cause its not and I just want you all to like me. Am I sad or what? Puleeze like me...........

Okay, (deep breath) I'm done.

So here is a little number I whipped up this weekend. I cased myself from a card I made a long time ago that I probably cased from someone else but I don't have that info now, so if it was you then please let me know and I'll link you up.


Wonderful Friend set. Very vanilla, not quite navy and Bella Bleu DSP. Not quite navy and sahara sand inks. Vanilla taffeta ribbon, top note die, button from my stash, hemp, corner rounder and dimensionals.


I'm needing to send out a bunch of "thinking of you" cards and thought these would work out beautifully.

The base measures 5" x 4" so the top note fills it up. I went to town with the sponging. And you know what I discovered while I was sponging?, because I made a few of these, sponging is boring. These cards were really easy to do except for that.
Anyway, THANK YOU, Late Night Stamper people. I hope you find some inspiration here and visit often. I look forward to getting to know you better.
p.s. The service for Mr. Lorenzen was just beautiful yesterday. It was wonderful to see our school community coming together and comforting each other.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll catchya tomorrow.
Blessings, b.

No comments: