Thursday, November 5, 2009

You're invited

Time to start thinking of Thanksgiving. I love everything about Thanksgiving. The blessings I concentrate on more, the family, the food, the vacation, the food............

Ahh.....I feel fat just thinking about it. YUM!

Last year I had borrowed one of my friends wheels (before she even got to use it, bad I know) and made up a bunch of samples.

The first was an invitation:

Fall Harvest wheel, Lovely as a Tree, and Hugs and Wishes (retired). More mustard, choc. chip and watercolor paper. More mustard, choc. chip, old olive, pumpkin pie inks. Aquapainter, distresser from the cutter kit and dimensionals.



I can see that my watercoloring has improved from last year. This isn't bad but I think I do better now.
I also made a bottle topper. Sometimes when we are invited to a friend's house we'll bring a bottle of wine or in this case a bottle of apple cider.

Same design just a different use.
I've got some more placecards with this wheel and some punchy turkeys to show you next week.
We are staying home this weekend! Whoo Hoo!! I'm so glad we have no obligations. I've still got lots to do though. Its my turn to host the Brownie meeting on Monday and we're going to learn about sewing, so I gotta get my projects in order. Oh yeah, and the children are required to cook dinner on Saturday. We'll see how that goes.
Thanks for stopping by. Catch ya on Monday.
Blessings, b.

No comments: