Wednesday, November 18, 2009

you still with me?

Thanks for being patient with my erratic posts. This week is absolutely crazy! I'm hoping things will get back to normal this weekend.

Heres whats going on:


  • cooking lots and lots of pork roast for pulled pork sandwiches for the snack bar during the band tournament today. I don't ever want to smell or shred pork roast ever again.

  • helping out and working today at the high school because we are hosting a band tournament

  • going to my regular job everyday

  • shopping for shoes for 15 for her NHS ceremony

  • Parent/Teacher conference for Grace

  • going to ortho so the boy can finally get his braces off

  • Going to the NHS (National Honor Society) Ceremony Thursday night. We are so proud of her

  • After the ceremony, going to the midnight showing of New Moon with 15, her friend, and one of my friends.

  • trying to finish New Moon before we go to the movie.

and other misc. things over the weekend. Then on Monday our band is marching in the Disneyland Parade. So we'll be gone all day then. Aren't you tired just reading about it all? I sure am. Because you know, you still gotta do all the normal things around the house; laundry, cooking dinner, picking up/dropping off etc..........

There are lots of SU! special things going on this week and next. Go check out the website and see all thats going on, http://www.stamperbeth.stampinup.net/

Remember, you can get gift cards from me too. Here are what they look like. You can get them in any amount.






Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it. I'll get back to my stamping routine really soon. My stamps cry out to me every time I pass my desk.


Blessings, b.

No comments: