Sunday, November 29, 2009

wish list

The other day, when I was supposed to be making Thanksgiving projects to display here, I got distracted by a child. Whats new??? did you notice the lack of Thanksgiving projects? Sorry :(

She was bored and wanted something to do. So I suggested that she get her Christmas list started. A light twinkled in her eyes and she skipped merrily off.

Thats when I stopped thinking about what I was supposed to be doing and thought about what she was doing. UGH!!! I am my own worst enemy.



Old numbers set. Real red, kraft, garden green, very vanilla and Merry Moments DSP. Garden Green ink. Scallop edge punch, square scallop die, real red grosgrain, 3/4" and 1" circle punches and Naturally Serif alpha die.

Cute huh? She was not the least bit impressed.
I put a magnet on the back and stuck it on the fridge. Of course that was after I made her rewrite it on the right size paper. I know, poor kid.


This will be cute to put in the December Daily album I'm making. I guess I really should get going on that huh? I'll see what I can get started today and show you tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it.
Blessings, b.

No comments: