Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Sorry that I haven't gotten any more stamping done this week yet. I had every intention of gettting a bunch done. Can I blame it on the kids? We've been playing alot of Monopoly.


I made a pecan pie for the first time ever. I followed Pioneer Woman's recipe. I hope it tastes as good as it looks.

My crust is not as pretty as hers but hey, looks aren't everything.

We're heading out to my MIL's house but I wanted to let you all know again today just how thankful I am for all of you. It makes me feel so good everytime you leave a comment or I see that counter go up, that someone actually comes here to see what I've been up to. Its like having an extended family that you only get to talk to over the phone or internet.

I'm so thankful for you, my extended family. Have a wonderful day.

Blessings, b.

No comments: