Wednesday, December 9, 2009

busy day

today was kinda busy. I did get some ink for the printer but just didn't get any time to print anything. I'm getting further and further behind and I don't like that.

But, I didn't want to leave you here all alone, so here is a pretty Christmas card for you.


Sincere Salutations stamp. Real red ink. Very vanilla, real red and Merry Moments DSP. Vanilla taffeta ribbon, hemp, misc. button, scallop edge punch and dimensionals.



Such an easy card. You could easily whip out 25 of these in no time. I have my Christmas card laid out in my head but it requires a family pic. Hopefully we'll get around to that this weekend. There are alot of things to get around to this weekend. Just add it to the list.


In other news, I got my SAB and Occasions mini catalog preorder tonight. Oh baby!!! there is some cool stuff coming your way. New punches, new papers and dare I say...............unmounted stamps? Oh baby!!! Sad thing though, I didn't get to play with any of it. Hopefully tomorrow. My red and green paper did come so I can get crackin' on the album.



I'm off to bed. Busy days kinda take it outta me. Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: