Monday, December 21, 2009

days 18, 19 and 20

see here for the original December Daily post



Hey everyone, I hope you had a good day. Today was our first day of vacation. I spent it catching up on my chores. You know, laundry, Dec. Daily, paying bills and my most fun chore; listening to my children bicker.

How do children, especially children as old as mine, get bored so quickly? Good Lord! by the afternoon each of them was whining. They are smart enough to not come whining to me because I'll put them to work. So they start picking and bickering with each other. Makes for a really fun day. NOT!!! Also, makes it really hard to figure out what to highlight for day 21. Should I put bickering in the album?

Anyhow, here are my most recent creations:



day 18
Christmas Classics and classic numbers (retired). Whisper white and real red ink. Old olive, real red, kraft and whisper white cardstock. Top note die, 1" and 1 1/4 circle punches and dimensionals.


yes, I'm the one in the red doggie print jammies. I'm lucky enough to work with wonderful people. Ginette is in the middle and Veronica, (my Twilight buddy), on the other side. I set the camera to take 5 pics so I could use the best one. They all came out kinda yucky. We were laughing so hard in this one and were having a good time so I chose it.


15 says I look like I gotta pee. Actually, I was sitting on the edge of the table with my leg against the leg of the table. But yes, it does look like I'm doing the pee pee dance.







day 19

Christmas Classics and classic numbers (retired). Whisper white craft, old olive, more mustard and real red inks. Old olive, kraft whisper white and real red cardstock. Round tab punch, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches.



I've tried getting those stocking holders that are all pretty and sit on your mantel. But they don't hold up our stockings. So this year I got those pegs that are supposed to stick on and then can come off without ruining your wall. They aren't very pretty, but the pretty ones were expensive. So these are up on the landing on the stairs.







day 20

Christmas Classics and classic numbers (retired). Old olive, real red and versamark inks. Old olive, real red and whisper white cardstock. Scallop trim border punch, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches.


These are our good friends that used to be our neighbors. We've known them 20 years and they are the nicest people you'll ever meet. Since we moved 8 years ago, they now come over once a month for dinner. We are so blessed to have them as friends.




Okay peeps, thats all for tonight. We still did NOT get a family pic taken so the Christmas cards aren't made. I'll get that pic taken but they'll be more like a New Year's card instead. Oh well.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, b.

No comments: