Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I know what you're thinking, "what the heck Beth! why are you on the computer?"

Well, I have 3 reasons really.


First of all to wish you a very happy holiday. No matter what holiday you're celebrating, I hope its a happy one.

Secondly, to say, Thank You for stopping by to see what I'm up to. It makes me feel so good to know that you care enough to truck on by here every once in awhile. Thank you!


Thirdly, we are going to be spending time with family for the next week or so. I won't be on the computer at all (I don't think, I may not be able to help myself) and therefore won't be checking emails or the blog. I hope to get a few posts scheduled so I can rest assured you'll have something new to look at.


Oh, and I have this to show you:







I FINALLY got the family pic. I actually had the camera out on the front porch to take this. It was the middle of the day and there was such a glare on the floor right in front of Grace. But this was the best one and I tried to fiddle with the color/exposure/tint/etc. I don't have a clue what the heck I'm doing.




Again, thank you and have a great holiday. If I don't talk to you before New Year's, then have a Happy New Year's and stay safe. Thats very important. You can't stamp if you're dead.




Thanks for stopping by.





Blessings, b.

No comments: