Saturday, December 12, 2009

days 6,7,8 and 9

See here for the original December Daily post



It has been raining here all day. Its awesome! It hardly ever rains here so we really try to enjoy it.

Anyhow, here are a few more days. I hope to be caught up to day 12 tomorrow.


day 6
Tree Trimmings and classic numbers (retired). Old olive, whisper white and kraft cardstock. Whisper white craft and old olive inks. 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, top note die and dimensionals.
Here is where I used another tag from the Top Note Die. See my directions here on how to make it. Its really kind of a plain page. You can't see the glitter in the pic. Camera shy, remember?


day 7

Classic numbers (retired). Kraft, real red and whisper white cardstock. Real red ink. 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches, Merry Moments DSP, notebook paper and dimensionals.


Homework is a HUGE part of our lives.


day 8
Classic numbers (retired). Old olive, real red and whisper white cardstock. Real red ink. 1" 1 1/4" circle punches and dimensionals.


Okay, I know the drive home isn't all that exciting but again, its just another day in our life. I decided to take a pic of the gas prices only because in 5 years I'll probably look at it and think, "wow! gas was so cheap!" Yeah well.......... my family doesn't get it either.


can you read the journaling?
day 9

Classic Numbers (retired). Kraft, old olive, whisper white and real red cardstock. Round tab punch, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches.

I love Christmas music! I really could listen to it all year, but my family would have issues. And, I HAVE to have Johnny Mathis playing while we open our presents.
My mother loved Johnny Mathis and played him all the time. I have this record and would play it over and over on Christmas day. Our record player eventually died and my wonderful husband somehow found the record on a CD! How awesome is he? He doesn't get Johnny like I do, but he tolerates it. It just isn't Christmas without him.
Okay, that is it for today. I hope to get alot of my baking done tomorrow. I'm giving peanut butter cookies and fudge to my friends and neighbors and coworkers this year and I need to get on it. I'm still trying to think up a cute packaging idea. I'll let you know what I come up with.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, b.

Leave a comments and let us know what Christmas music you like? I'm always on the lookout for new stuff.


No comments: