Friday, December 18, 2009

days 14, 15, 16 and 17

see here for the original December Daily post


WOW!!! this is my 100th post! Hmmmm....................

Anyhow, here are the last few days. I really like all these pages. I'm starting to see a pattern I guess, the days where I'm pushing it to get something made, those pages are kinda yucky. The days where I have nowhere to go and everyone is cooperating with me, those pages I like.


day 14
Classic Christmas, and classic numbers (retired). Real red and versamark inks. Real red, old olive, kraft and whisper white cardstock. Silver embossing powder, 1" and 1 1/4" circle and round tab punches.

We love our Brownie troop. Grace has so much fun and as soon as one meeting is over she is waiting for the next one.








I stamped the ornament in Versamark and then embossed with silver ep.


day 15

Classic Christmas and classic numbers (retired). Real red and whisper white inks. Kraft, real red, old olive and whisper white cardstock. 1" 1 1/4" circle punches.



We finally got our tree and the kids couldn't wait to decorate it. All of our ornaments are some kind of memory on the tree. Its so much fun to go through the ornaments and remember years past.


heres the journaling. I'm experimenting with different settings on the camera to see what gives me a clearer shot. This is a little better.







day 16


Classic Christmas and classic numbers (retired). Old olive, whisper white and more mustard inks. Real red, kraft, whisper white and old olive cardstock. Round tab punch, fire rhinestone brads, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches.




Usually I don't have alot of presents for the kids under the tree until Christmas day. They get to open one on Christmas Eve so I'll usually only have 2 or 3 under there. This year though, the girls have turned into little elves and want to wrap everything in sight!


I added a little bling with the brad.



Do you like the tool wrapping paper? Its special.....just for Daddy.





day 17

Snowflake from Season of Friendship set, typeset alpha (retired) and classic numbers (retired). Real red and whisper white inks. Kraft, real red, old olive and whisper white cardstock. 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches.
I stamped "dec." on the red cardstock but you can hardly see it in this pic. Cookies are a big deal around here.




So today was the last day of school/work until after New Years. Tomorrow I'm taking 15 shopping and we're going to go see New Moon again. I also need to make Christmas cards. Lots to do, lots to do.
Thanks for stopping by and hanging with me during this Dec. Daily album. I hope you're enjoying it. I'm really enjoying putting together. Its starting to get thick. I also need to design the cover. Maybe this week.
Blessings, b.








No comments: