Wednesday, December 16, 2009

day 13

howdy everyone. Its been a busy couple of days and I have had a horrible headache everyday. I think its a tension headache. I just need a little down time. Don't we all.

So I have pics for everyday, I just need to get them on pages. I got this together tonight after the girls went to bed.




day 13

Classic Christmas and classic numbers (retired). Kraft, whisper white, old olive and real red cardstock. Real red and old olive inks. Top note die, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches.


Its so funny because as I'm putting the page together I kinda like it. Then when I see it here, I don't so much. Theres a little too much white space. Just chalk it up to another "one I don't love so much" kinda page.
I got some more Christmas shopping done today and I think I'm just about done. I also got some of the snacky crackers made to give away. But first I gotta get the cookies made. Once a year I make the peanut butter kiss cookies. They are so good! But I only make them at Christmas time and everyone looks forward to them. So thats on the adgenda for tomorrow.
I'll show you the packaging I came up with. Alrighty then, I'm off to bed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, b.

No comments: