Sunday, December 27, 2009

day 23

Howdy peeps! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was very laid back. No family came over so it was just us. Kinda nice actually. Especially since we are going to be bombarded with family this week. And its family we haven't seen in quite a long while so it should be interesting. I'll tell you all about it when they're gone.


Anyhow, here is day 23



Classic numbers (retired). Real red and whisper white ink. Old olive, kraft, whisper white and real red cardstock. Round tab punch, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches.



We went bowling! I get such a kick out of bowling with the kids. As you can see, I won the first game! Then the boy just cleaned the floor with us.

I thought it would be cool to just put our little score sheet napkin on here. Made for a really easy page. Especially since I forgot the camera.



I like this page and it sure doesn't get any easier than this.


Thats all for today folks!


Thanks for stopping by.


Blessings, b.


No comments: