Wednesday, December 23, 2009

days 21 and 22

see here for the original December Daily post




Howdy peeps! I hope you all had a good day. I actually did a little last minute shopping today. Yep, I was one of those people today.

I forgot that I'll be seeing my brother for Christmas (we don't normally see him for Christmas) and so needed to get him a gift. I ended up getting the kids more things they don't need but did I get my brother anything? Nope. What do you get somebody that you never see and have a hard time getting along with? Any suggestions would be very welcome.

I also got a little stamping done. BUT again, no family pic. I'm hoping tomorrow. If I don't get one tomorrow then I'll just have to whip up something else. I got all the time in the world right?



day 21


Christmas Classics and classic numbers (retired) sets. Kraft, whisper white, old olive and real red cardstock. Whisper white craft and real red inks. 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, scallop edge punch, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches, spiral tab punch.


I know, "kind of a boring page Beth." This day literally was a catch up day. And I debated on writing about the bickering. But then I thought, "if we're keeping it real here, then lets keep it real." Years from now the kids will read this and think I was so mean. Yeah well, just keeping it real.



day 22


Classic numbers (retired) set. Real red, kraft, old olive and whisper white cardstock. Real red ink. 1' and 1 1/4" circle punches, lots of glitter, scallop edge punch and 1/2" circle punch.


Now here was a funner day. Is that a word? Popsicle sticks can make even the grouchiest kid happy. I punched out red cardstock using the 1/2" circle punch just so I could write which kid made which one. Cute birdhouse huh? We used the Cropadile to punch the holes.


We had glitter everywhere! Dad was so happy when he came home! NOT! I keep telling him everyone looks pretty with glitter.
Okay, thats it for today. I'm pooped. Tomorrow is a really busy day. I still need to wrap things. I need to create a special box or can or something for a special project for my dad. We are going to our annual Christmas Eve movie. Not sure what we're seeing yet. And get that family pic!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, b.


No comments: