Monday, December 7, 2009

December Daily ......5?

see the original December Daily post here


I know, I know, I know what you're thinking, "um.....Beth? What happened to day 3 and 4?"


Well, I have no excuse for day 3. The pics are printed but I got distracted by day 5. And day 4 needs red cardstock and it is coming either tomorrow or Wed. And now I need to buy color ink for the printer. So yeah.............. we'll see how things move along here.


Lookee, you'll see why day 5 was so exciting..........


Schoolbook Serif alpha and Headline numbers (retired). Old olive ink. Whisper white, kraft and real red cardstock. Wide oval punch and dimensionals.


I GOT A NEW WASHER AND DRYER!!! That is cause for celebration! I really did love my old set but the washer started to put holes in our clothes and the dryer made everything smell like my uncle's garage. YUCK!!

We got a great "day after Thanksgiving day sale" price on this set. Talk about new age. This washer is weird. BUT, seems to keep our clothes intact and they don't smell bad now.


I don't own the "This Way" punch so I freehanded some really ugly arrows. Gets my message across though. Remember, you don't have to love every page. The 5 is kinda funky up there but I accidently stamped a 3. See, I was thinking about doing day 3 but things got away from me. So anyway, I don't love this page.


Tomorrow, I hope to be back on track. Thanks for stopping by.


Blessings, b.

No comments: