Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December Daily 3

see here for the original December Daily post



Sorry about going backwards and forwards here. I didn't get my ink cartridge refilled yet so I don't have days 6 or 7 for you today. I tried printing the pics but they look horrible.

But I did get day 3 done. Yipee for me!!



Snowflake from Season of Friendship and number from classic numbers (retired). Whisper white craft and real red classic ink. 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, white gel pen (that didn't want to work) and dimensionals.


grrrr.........I couldn't get the gel pen to cooperate too well. The glitter didn't want to be photographed, but its there on the snowflakes. It looks great too. Glitter is so camera shy.


Fieldtrips are so fun! The kids at my school don't get fieldtrips. But thats a whole other story. '

Anyhow, she got to go to the high school and watch Frosty! They had a great time. I know you people that had to ride the bus everyday to school don't see the excitement in this, but she was so excited to ride the bus!


I think Frosty needs a new paint job on his sign there. He's lookin' a little dirty.


I'll be stopping by the store on my way home from work and get some ink and get busy tomorrow. I have alot of catching up to do. Thanks for stopping by.

Link up your projects in the comments section if you're following along so we can all see.

Blessings, b.

No comments: