Sunday, December 13, 2009

days 10, 11 and 12

see here for the original December Daily post



How was your weekend?


I got caught up this weekend. Well, kinda. I had so many things I needed to get done but my plans got waylaid by the hubs. (carpet guy came again) So I only got a few things done. I had today's page laid out in my head but now I don't know what I'll be doing for it. I'll worry about it tomorrow.


So here is day 10,

Classic Christmas and classic numbers (retired). Old olive and real red inks. Kraft, whisper white and real red cardstock. Merry Moments DSP, real red satin ribbon (new), scallop trim punch (new), 5/8 silver brad, silver cording, round tab punch, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches.
I think keeping their lists is going to be so much fun to read in the years to come.


I used my markers to ink up the stamp. The 5/8 brad fits just perfectly doesn't it? I used the coluzzle to cut out the white circle and then freehanded the red to mat it.



day 11

Classic numbers (retired). Real red, old olive, kraft and whisper white cardstock. Whisper white craft ink and real red ink. Real red satin ribbon (new), Clear scallop square die, 1", 1 1/4" circle punches, glue dots.


Besides the snowflakes (day 12) this is the only decoration I have up. We actually did get the Christmas stuff down yesterday but our plans to get the tree and get decorating got put off because the carpet guy came again and finished the carpet. YAY!!

This wreath smells so wonderful!



I tacked down the ends of the ribbon with glue dots so they would stay put.



day 12


Classic numbers (retired), snowflake from Season of Friendship set. Real red, old olive and whisper white cardstock. Real red ink. Black journaler, 1", 1 1/4" circle punches.


We had a great day yesterday. I didn't plan on shopping but it needed to be done. I love the rain, although I don't love driving in it, but people were fairly responsible yesterday. Then we settled in and spent the day relaxing. I finished my book and that is another reason I didn't get things done. It was a really good book though. The boy says they are making it into a movie.




This pic is so blurry. My writing is kinda messy anyway, maybe its better you can't see it clearly. I see that I said "really" alot. Oh well.
Okay, thats it for today. I still have other stamping to do. But tomorrow is Brownies and if I have to stay then nothing will get done again. We'll see.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, b.




No comments: