Saturday, December 5, 2009

December Daily 2

See here for the original December Daily post.


Geez.... I finally got the computer to myself.



Welcome to another installment of the December Daily. Again, not a very exciting day but its a day in our life nontheless. November is a busy/exciting month for us. Maybe I should do a November Daily instead...............


Typeset alpha (retired), classic numbers (retired), snowman from a year 2000 hostess set and snowflake from Season of Friendship. Kraft, old olive and watercolor cardstock. Black Stazon, basic grey, more mustard, creamy caramel, pumpkin pie, real red, old olive and going gray classic inks. Aquapainter and dimensionals.


Anyhow, nothing happened this day. So I thought this would be a good day to highlight the Advent Calendar. My kids love the Advent Calendar. Nothing like a little chocolate to brighten your day. They are actually very good about taking turns. Imagine that!



This is the only snowman stamp I own. I got him as my hostess set with my very first Stampin' Up! party in 2001.




We have exciting things happening here this weekend. I'll tell you all about it on Monday. Also, if you happen to be following along with me with your own December Daily then please link it up here in the comments so we can all see it. Remember, you don't have to do the whole month. Just do a week. You won't regret it.



Thanks for stopping by.




Blessings, b.

No comments: