Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm late, I'm late..........

for a very important date.

I wanted to post this last night but I ended up with a migraine. So I was down for the count last night. I'm feeling much better this morning, thanks for asking.

The card I wanted to post I can't find. I guess I haven't taken a pic yet. So I'll show you last years Christmas card instead.


Christmas Classics and Wonderful Words sets, I don't remember where the snowflake came from. Soft sky, whisper white, old olive and kraft cardstock. White craft ink and Sahara Sand ink. 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds and white embossing powder.

These were really fairly easy to mass produce. And fun! Glitter was everywhere. You can't really see in the pic but I used the 2 way glue to add glitter to the tree, snowflakes and the snow hills.


Then I was thinking, "hey, I could make a box with this layout!" So I did. I like boxes.


This was just a simple box. I think it was 4" square and 2"tall. Add 1/8" to the lid measurements and there ya go. I'll see if I can get a pattern together for you.
I scalloped the edges to make it extra purty.






Add some chocolate and a gift card and you're set to go.
Okay, I gotta go get ready for work. I'll have my first December Daily for you tonight.......hopefully.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, b.

No comments: